The Art of Hosting

Questions meet wisdom (129)

Conversations Replies Latest Activity

Working with Chaordic Stepping stones: Principles

from the emaillist, May 2014: Hello Mates:   We are using the Chaordic Stepping Stones in a community engagement process here in Itasca Co…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 May 22, 2014

Who has ideas how to Harvest easily Fishbowl conversations?

I am preparing a 4 hour customer event to create a completely new pricing system in my customers broker and insurance agency as one step in…

Started by Gabriele Dohndorf-Metsch

1 May 17, 2014
Reply by Ria Baeck

Digital Collective Mindmapping

We are in a couple of weeks hosting an event with 300 engineering students. During this event we have planned a world café with the aim to…

Started by Fanny Norlin

1 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Ria Baeck

Quotes, poems & other forms of insight

Hi all!Just received a posting from a facilitation group that included the “Actor’s Vow”, with the opening:  “In my mind, one of the most p…

Started by Mary Alice Arthur

33 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Amanda Fenton

Strategic Planning with Youth

From the email list March 2013... Hello mates and friends, I'm peeking my head out to see what this amazing community has to contribute to…

Started by Amanda Fenton

2 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Janet Blayone

Community story sharing and capture ?

Hi friends, I am a member of a community which counts 150 or so members and we are wondering, how can we share and capture stories about wh…

Started by Martina Bobula

1 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Ria Baeck

Need, purpose and intent

From the emaillist, Sept. '12: Dear Monica, Toke and AoH Community, I notice in my work from time to time that I use the words: need, purpo…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Cheryl Lyon

How do you initiate a participatory process, but have some control over the outcome?

Greetings:   I may be asked to assist with an existing community-wide effort in Washington State to define performance measures and targets…

Started by Paul Horton

2 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Paul Horton

Egypt - Conversations beyond Conflict

Hello Everyone, As you might be aware, Egypt is undergoing political changes and it's becoming harder to maintain the same spirit and conve…

Started by Abdelrahman Magdy

4 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Abdelrahman Magdy

AOH and related group dialog methods - Where are they being used in cities?

Hello friends, I am focused on helping introduce collaborative group conversations in the context of cities (or towns): their governmental…

Started by Robb Kushner

4 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Robb Kushner

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service