The Art of Hosting

Questions meet wisdom (129)

Conversations Replies Latest Activity

I've been having a think

Hi there I've been having a think. I’ve been thinking about whether or not I express the qualities that I’d like the government and the c…

Started by Lucy Fleetwood

0 Oct 27, 2014

What to observe when planning an AoH event for a large group?

Dear AoH friends, I may get the chance to plan an AoH based event for a large group of people (background: to define community needs across…

Started by Picker Ruth

3 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Ria Baeck

Description of Appreciative Inquiry 2 pages

From the emaillist, Sept.'14: Hosters. I'm looking of a good, short 1-2 page description of Appreciative Inquiry.  With some description of…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Thomas Jäger

Cyber hosting tips

From the emaillist, Sept.'14: Hey friends, I am cyber hosting a 4 hour event for an OSU Leadership team next month and looking for technolo…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Sep 18, 2014

AoH and The Circle Way in Civic Politics

From the emaillist, Sept.'14: Heather Plett wrote: I am on friendly terms with the front runner in the mayoral race in our city (Winnipeg)…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Sep 17, 2014

art of hosting Ireland

Dear friends,    You are invited to ‘A Gathering of Hosts' - a simple, open space in a beautiful place in Dublin on the 24th of September f…

Started by Linda Joy Mitchell

0 Aug 27, 2014

Doing introductions with over 200 people

From the AoH emaillist, summer 2014: Hi all, I have a client that is a network organization for folks across the country (US) doing innovat…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Jul 30, 2014

Mahone Bay May 15 to 18 2014

I'd be curious to talk with anyone who attended the conference in Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia, May 15 to 18 of this year. Thank you.

Started by Jon Waddell

0 Jul 11, 2014

When are we in complexity?

Copied over from the email list, July 2014: Hi All,   Recently a client said to me "We know we are facing increasing complexity. That's no…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Jul 2, 2014

Civic Engagement; The Invitation Conversation and the Power of a Small Group of Committed People

More than two years ago, Gary Robbins, Meagan Lauer and I got together after an A Small Group monthly gathering and decided to work on a…

Started by Dan T Joyner

1 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Ria Baeck

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service