The Art of Hosting

Ideas and passions (17)

Featured Conversations

At the intersection of power and participation

Leaving New York today. It has been an incredible four days here working with my good friends Kelly McGowan and Tuesday Ryan-Hart and Lex S…

Started by Chris CorriganLatest Reply

Passion for regular Pro Action Café's

Sept.'11 I received an email from Natasha Dalmia - who I never met or I never heard of before - with 'a basket of flowers that says Thank Y…

Started by Ria BaeckLatest Reply

The importance of the Circle Practice

One of the first documents that I read when I joined the Art of Hosting emaillist was a report made from the first Stewards Gathering, held…

Started by Ria BaeckLatest Reply

Conversations Replies Latest Activity

Passion for regular Pro Action Café's

Sept.'11 I received an email from Natasha Dalmia - who I never met or I never heard of before - with 'a basket of flowers that says Thank Y…

Started by Ria Baeck

13 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Amanda Fenton

Art of Hosting and / in families

A topic raised by Maria Bakari: Dearest all,   I wonder if there are any beautiful stories out there & in here that manifest the blendi…

Started by Ria Baeck

2 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Liane Fredericks

Giving instructions for explaining methodologies

Here is a post I wrote a while ago on 7 practice for giving instructions.  http://chriscorrigan.com/parkinglot/?p=3128   That is a very se…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Jan 2, 2013

Storytelling and the art of hosting conversations that matter

This is a call to all of you out there who are interested in storytelling, narrative practice and other related forms that add depth, richn…

Started by Mary Alice Arthur

2 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Chris Corrigan

Breaths of Design and Chaordic Stepping Stones

When I first learned the (then) 5 Breaths of Design and the Chaordic Stepping Stones my wondering was on how to work with the two together.…

Started by Amanda Fenton

1 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Chris Corrigan

Adding a fourth round to Pro Action Café?

From Marianne Knuth, summer 2012, shared on the Art of Hosting Facebook Group: We had two pro-action cafes last week as we completed the th…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Aug 1, 2012

How to explain Art of Hosting training to those who don't know the training?

Thank you very much for understanding for my sending this to you a few times in other ways. ------------------------------------------- H…

Started by Yurie Makihara

3 May 25, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

Language of resonance

Tenneson kicked this conversation of by referring to a blog post he just had written: A few reflections inspired by Simone and my experienc…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Dec 27, 2011

At the intersection of power and participation

Leaving New York today. It has been an incredible four days here working with my good friends Kelly McGowan and Tuesday Ryan-Hart and Lex S…

Started by Chris Corrigan

5 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Chris Corrigan

The importance of the Circle Practice

One of the first documents that I read when I joined the Art of Hosting emaillist was a report made from the first Stewards Gathering, held…

Started by Ria Baeck

17 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by gina cenciose

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service