The Art of Hosting

Exciting New Developments (64)

Conversations Replies Latest Activity

Pro Action Café - different wording for 2nd question? (and for Apprec.Inquiry)

An inspiring conversation, opened by Chris Corrigan: Hi all. A question for those of you who hold the deep design pattern of Pro Action C…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 May 16, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

The purpose of practice is practice

(copied over from the AoH emaillist) From my blog this morning - April 20, 2012: http://chriscorrigan.com/parkinglot/?p=3595 We talk about…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 May 3, 2012

Sharing Healthcare Reform Progress

(shared via the emaillist, April 14, 2012) Dear AoH Mates, Mostly I follow along quietly. Today I would like to share the excitement of a g…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 May 3, 2012

More on harvesting

As much as Art of Hosting is also about harvesting, in many AoH trainings and events using the AoH principles and methodologies the harvest…

Started by Ria Baeck

11 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

Art of Youth Engagement - Youth Work that works

In collaboration with colleagues of mine, Nancy Pereira and Erin Smith as well as a whole Steering Committee of professionals and youth, I…

Started by Catherine Dyer

3 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

Awareness days - one day AoH days

Reported by Mary-Alice: Attached is the harvest from a 45 person awareness day in Bundaberg, Queensland, Australia.  It might provide an i…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Mar 5, 2012

An emergent AoH practice: crowdfunding

More and more AoH practitioners are involved in crowdfunding campaigns to enable participants to raise their fees for attending AoH trainin…

Started by Frauke Godat

3 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Frauke Godat

Pattern Language for Process Work

Recently, end of 2011, a group centered around Seattle, Oregon, Vancouver came to the end of their 3-year project: naming the core patterns…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Frauke Godat

Occupy-ers need to become skilled in AoH. Who wants to help?

The global Occupy movement, inspired by Occupy Wall Street, has the potential to bring more joy and dignity into the life of more people ar…

Started by George Por

33 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

Participatory approaches for intergovernmental conferences

Posted by Ursula: Dear mates,   Can anyone share an experience or knows about participatory approaches used for official intergovernmental…

Started by Ria Baeck

14 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Ria Baeck

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service