The Art of Hosting

Exciting New Developments (64)

Conversations Replies Latest Activity

Build Your Centre: Public Engagement Process

From the email list January 2013: Hi All,   We have just finished our second major endeavour in civic engagement and city building. We wor…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 23, 2013

Taster events - experiences

From the emaillist, Dec.'12: Hey again dear AoH community, There has been a request to arrange a "taster event" about AoH in Helsinki (bef…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Amanda Fenton

Pro Action Café in synergy with Chaordic Stepping Stones

From the emaillist, Dec'12: Mates, An experiment that some of us are working with for ProAction Cafe. Some of you may be in these too. Here…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Ria Baeck

Rethinking democracy?

From the emaillist summer '12: Dear All, I am looking for inspiration on new (?) or different or comprehensive forms of democracy (initiall…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Dec 7, 2012

Rethinking democracy as participative instead of representational?

From the emaillist summer '12: Dear All, I am looking for inspiration on new (?) or different or comprehensive forms of democracy (initiall…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Dec 7, 2012

Hosting children

From the emaillist, summer '12: Dear all, Attached you find the harvest from 'Hosting Children' at the 'Congress for Integral Politics' in…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Dec 7, 2012

How to host health system transformation?

From the emaillist, Aug.'12: Dear All, Apparently several of you have been involved in hosting health system transformation in the past, I…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Dec 7, 2012

Systems Thinking video resources?

Copied from the emaillist, Dec.'12:Dear resourceful list,I live in San Diego in the US and travel around the states working with large inte…

Started by Ria Baeck

2 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

Working for/with disobedient priests

From the emaillist, autumn '12: Dear All,tomorrow Sunday the Austrian disobedient priests will meet for their general assembly. We'll be w…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 Dec 6, 2012

The edge of generosity and abundance in Art of Hosting network

From the emaillist, autumn '12: Dear mates I'm on the train to Kalunborg, Denmark, where another very enthusiastic Art of Hosting training…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service