The Art of Hosting

Exciting New Developments (64)

Conversations Replies Latest Activity

The Art of Capacity Building

from the emaillist, early 2015: Happy New Year, everyone! I’m looking out on sunshine and green hills here in New Zealand — and all the ve…

Started by Ria Baeck

1 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Ria Baeck

Harvesting and the precision of terms

(from the email list, May 2014) Friends, Since 2007 when Monica Nissen, Silas Lusias and I sat down at Phil and Laura Cass’s kitchen table…

Started by Ria Baeck

0 May 22, 2014

We are looking for a Community Host in Munich

Dear Art of Hosting Community, at Impact Hub Munich we are looking for a Community Host and I figured the Art of Hosting Community would be…

Started by Caspar Siebel

1 May 8, 2014
Reply by Ria Baeck

Stewardship development

Stewardship is a word within the Art of Hosting community that has been the topic of many conversatons. People have been engaging in conver…

Started by Ria Baeck

13 May 7, 2014
Reply by Ria Baeck

The Art of Hosting the Revolution in Egypt

Dear friends, I just come out of a skype call with Hala el-Hawari. She (as millions of egyptians) has been in the core of the revolution si…

Started by Rainer v. Leoprechting

18 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Abdelrahman Magdy

Hosting from a Deeper Place

From the email list February 2013... Hi friends, Jerry Nagel and I are in Brazil with Narjara Thamiz and Gustavo Prudente preparing for th…

Started by Amanda Fenton

4 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Kathy Jourdain

A new World Cafe: World Carfe

From the email list March 2013... Dear Friends, Okay, I have to begin this blog telling you about a new methodology we've just developed i…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 25, 2013

Ripples from the Dalhousie AoH training

From the email list February 2013... Hi Frauke and all, I was a participant in the Dalhousie AoH training last year (and had a minuscule b…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 24, 2013

A simple twist to the traditional agenda

From the email list February 2013.... hello all,I wanted to share a recent blog post, on a simple twist to the traditional agenda that was…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 24, 2013

2012 Leading Edge Summit

Shared on the email list, and also here (post) and here (video) and here (workbook) on the ning Hello everyone,   Just wanted to share wit…

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Mar 24, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rowan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service